Objective #1: Student Engagement & Learning
Provide every student with a well rounded education that meets their learning needs in an appropriate, healthy and safe environment
* Proficiency and Growth in ELA and Math
* Behavior Incidents and Bullying
Objective #2: Human Resources
Provide professional growth and improvement opportunities for all teachers, principals, paraprofessionals and other school leaders to further a high quality education for all students.
* Licensure/Experience of staff;
* Recruitment and Retention;
* Professional Development;
Objective #3: Student Engagement & Learning
Utilize evidence based interventions and support services to ensure every student graduates from high school prepared for their college and career plan.
* Personalized Learning (CQI, Mental Health, ACP)
Objective #4: Student Engagement & Learning
Make progress on closing the achievement gap for all subgroups in English language arts, and mathematics so all students meet challenging academic standards.
* Closing the Achievement Gap
Objective #6: Finance & Operations
Address ongoing financial challenges by re-examining system processes for efficiencies that can drive resources into our core purpose of student learning.
* Fund Balance and Bond Rating
* Balanced Budget
* Efficient Operations